Prep Time 12 mins
Total Time 12 mins
1½ cups of chopped tomatoes
1 cucumber – peeled and seeded then diced
1 avocado – diced
100g feta cheese – cubed
2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
1 handful parsley finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
1. Chop tomatoes into a medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to a bowl.
2. Peel and seed one cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
3. Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel. Add to bowl.
4. Cube feta and add to bowl.
5. Add chopped red onion and parsley to bowl.
6. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper – pour over salad.
7. Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up. Serve immediately.
If refrigerating – keep the avocado aside and add before serving.