250g green beans
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
6 button mushrooms
Small bunch basil
310g tin of corn kernels
100g feta cheese
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Wash all vegetables except mushrooms. Use scissors to cut beans into 2cm pieces and put into bowl.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Slice mushrooms thinly. Tear or cut basil leaves into pieces. Add to bowl.
3. Drain corn kernels. Add to bowl.
4. Measure balsamic vinegar & olive oil into bowl. Stir well.
5. Crumble feta cheese over salad.