Chicken Mango Salad
Spring has sprung and what better way to celebrate than trying a new, fresh and delicious recipe that will make your taste buds tingle with happiness and is deliciously healthy!
Our Chicken Mango Salad recipe will do all this and makes great use out of the delicious, fresh mangoes that are coming into season! Check it out below:
Serves up to 4 people
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- ¼ Cup Flat Leaf Parsley Chopped
- 1 long Red Chili, deseeded Chopped
- ¼ Red Onion diced
- ¼ Capsicum diced
- 2 ½ Cups of roasted chicken with skin removed
- 2 Mangoes peeled and cut into slices
- 100g Mixed Salad Greens (including Iceberg Lettuce and Spinach)
What you need to do:
- Combine the Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Parsley and Chili in a small bowl.
- Place the mixed salad greens, followed by the chicken, then the mango in a bowl. Top with the chili dressing.
- Serve with the piece of diced onion, a mint leaf and diced capsicum for presentation.
- Enjoy! J