Spicy Fish Tacos with Fresh Tomato Salsa
Prep time 10 mins Cook Time 15 mins Serves 4
- 200g mixed medley tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 (about 600g) white fish fillets (such as flat head)*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 taco shells
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- Mild tomato salsa, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Combine the tomato, coriander and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cumin, coriander and paprika in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the fish and toss to coat. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the fish and cook, turning, for 3 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells following packet directions. Divide lettuce among taco shells and top with fish. Spoon a little of the tomato mixture over each taco. Serve with tomato salsa and sour cream.