SNOW PEA AND MINT SALAD WITH CHARGRILLED CHICKEN
- 400g chicken breast or thigh, sliced
- 28g feta cheese
- 250g snow peas
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Mix ½ tablespoon of olive oil with the paprika, and a quarter each of the salt and pepper. Brush mixture evenly onto chicken strips. Place chicken on a preheated barbecue or chargrill pan, allowing sufficient room for each chicken slice and cook until crispy. For best results avoid pressing down on chicken pieces.
- In a jar or similar, combine remaining olive oil with garlic and remaining salt and pepper. Seal jar and shake vigorously. Place to the side to allow for infusion.
- Prepare a pot of boiling water, once boiling add in snow peas and blanch for around 2 minutes. Remove snow peas from water, and in a serving bowl combine with baby spinach, mint and chargrilled chicken. Pour over oil mixture and stir through. Crumble feta over the top. Serve and enjoy.