- 5kg frozen, rolled turkey breast
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed vegetables
- Rosemary sprigs, to serve
- 10g polyunsaturated margarine
- 1//2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/2tablespoons sherry
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Defrost turkey in the fridge overnight.
- Place in a large roasting pan covered with foil and roast for 1hr. Remove the foil.
- Combine orange juice and oil together and use to baste the turkey breast. Return to the oven and roast for a further 20 mins or until cooked.
- Put turkey, covered, on a plate to rest. Steam vegetables either on the stove or in the microwave while making the gravy.
- Pour off excess drippings from roasting pan, leaving ¼ cup. Add margarine to pan, melt on medium heat.
- Stir in flour and cook for 3 mins, until light brown.
- Add stock and simmer, stirring for 3 mins, until thickened. Stir in sherry, season and pour into jug.
- Slice turkey and serve with gravy and steamed vegetables.
Prep Time 10 mins (+ defrosting) Cook Time 1 hour 25 mins Serves 6