1 easy carve leg of lamb (~1kg)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1tbs olive oil
3 tbs rosemary leaves
3 pears, peeled, cored and halved
1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
½ butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks
2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
3 cups broccoli florets
1. Preheat oven to 180oC. Mix garlic, oil and rosemary, rub over lamb and reserve remaining mixture.
2. Place lamb on a rack and cook for 15-20 mins. Remove from the oven, brush with the oil, garlic, rosemary mixture and return to oven.
3. Place the pears, sweet potato, pumpkin and carrots in a separate baking dish and cook at the top of the oven, turning once.
4. After 40 mins remove lamb from oven (checking it is cooked to your liking), cover with foil and rest for 10 mins.
5. Meanwhile steam broccoli on stove or in microwave.
6. Remove vegetables from oven (check they are cooked to your liking) and serve with broccoli and sliced lamb.
Serves: 6 Prep: 30 mins Cooking: 1hr 20 mins
Source: Healthy Food Fast