500g lean mince
2 cloves garlic
2 instant noodles squares
2 celery sticks
100g green beans
1 cup water
2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
1. Peel then dice the onion and garlic. Turn frypan on to medium heat, spray with oil. Add onion and garlic to frypan. Cook until softened.
2. Add mince to frypan and cook until browned.
3. Chop cabbage, carrot, celery and beans. Add vegetables to the frypan. Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables start to soften.
4. Break up instant noodles into the frypan. Stir into mince mixture. Add 1 cup of water to frypan. Bring to the boil and cook until noodles become soft.
5. Add sweet chilli and soy sauces. Stir to combine.