• 1 cup small shell pasta
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 cup cooked chicken pieces
• 250g cherry tomatoes
• 1 avocado
• 1/3 cups flat leaf parsley
• 1 lemon (juiced)
• 2 tablespoons semi-dried tomatoes
To Prep: 10 minutes To Cook: 10 minutes
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook pasta for 8 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a large bowl, add olive oil and toss well.
2. Add diced chicken, halved tomatoes, diced avocado, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and chopped parsley to pasta and combine. Drizzle over lemon juice. Toss lightly and serve in a bowl.