• 600g chicken breast fillets
• 4 large corn cobs
• 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
• 250g cherry tomatoes
To Prep: 5 minutes To Cook: 15 minutes
1. Remove the kernels from the corn by carefully cutting downwards. Steam the corn kernels and purée with a little of the water from the steamer. Season to taste.
2. Cut the chicken breasts in half.
3. In a non-stick frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of water and cook the chicken over moderate/high heat for 4 to 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through. In the last minute, add the coriander seeds and cracked pepper, turning to completely coat the chicken.
4. Set aside to rest. Add the tomatoes and sauté until just softened.
5. Serve the chicken on the sweet corn puree and top with sautéed tomatoes.