• 3 avocados, well ripened
• 2 teaspoons lime juice
• 1 onion minced
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 fresh tomatoes, diced
• 1 garlic clove minced
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Make sure the avocados have ripened enough so that they are soft inside. Chop them in halves and begin taking out the contents with a spoon.
2) In a bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add in the diced onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and minced garlic clove and mix it very well until it is a smooth and even consistency.
4) You can either serve immediately or refrigerate it for 30 minutes for even better flavour. It will last in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.